Image Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Going Back Into My {Pinterest} Closet

With school winding down...slowly...I'm already thinking ahead to next year, like most of you.


This may also have something to do with the fact that I am starting in a new room next year for the 5th time in 5 years. Yes. Gulp.  That's another rant post.


In anticipation of next year, I've been going through my closet.  My Pinterest closet that is.  I pin so frequently and fervently that I totally forget what I pin. {This may be the reason I have pinned about 26 different recipes for baked zucchini, or the same writing activity 3 times}.


Here are some favorites {educational and not} from the back of my Pinterest closet {meaning I pinned them a long time ago}


Teacher Stuff:


1} I totally meant to do this to my boring, old, rocker last year, but we'll see if I can make it work this year. This teacher is super-crafty.




2} I love this magazine display.  It's super-organized, and displays the magazines so that the students can easily find the one they want.  It might be a cool way to show their writing portfolios as well.




3} This picture is just pure inspiration for how organized I'd like my classroom to be.




4} I love this as a bonus bulletin board {something I'll need moving to a smaller room}




These are just a few of sooooo many!


Recipes:


1} These just look delicious.



2} I pinned these corn cakes 3 times. Oops.  I love Annie's Eats.  Her recipes always turn out tasty.


3} I have a whole board dedicated to the sweet stuff, like this blueberry cake.




4} These "cookies" were one of my very first pins... forever ago. Haven't made them...yet.






I'll be back later this week with wedding, home, and style pins from the back of my Pinterest closet.  In the meantime you can follow me on Pinterest if any of these pins tickled your fancy :)


Follow Me on Pinterest

Halle

6 comments:

  1. We have a lot of the same pins - great minds must think alike! And now I want chocolate chip cookies...mmm

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the Pinterest closet!! I have a horrible memory on what I've pinned. I've decided to clean out the closet this summer & make some of those creations for next year! That rocking chair is adorable!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look just wonderful!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for another semi-newbie blogger like me! I LOVE the bulletin board and rocking chair - those are ambitious! And the food... mmm... so delicious! :)

    Emily
    Tangled with Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just downloaded your reading logs to send home with my kiddos on Monday and love that I just saw my rocking chair on your blog! Awesome. That totally made my day and thank YOU for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Are you writing a comment? Yay! I love reading them!