Image Map

Thursday, June 6, 2013

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things: Morning Must-Haves


Well, hi!

I am so excited to kick off my Summer Linky: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things.  

Although, just so you know, I’m still in school! I have another week and a half to go until I’m sleepin’ in and layin’ out :)

Favorite Graphic

The first Favorite Things topic is “Morning Must-Haves”.  I have quite a few things that help my mornings go smoothly, so without further ado…
Slide3
The first thing I reach for in the morning are my face wipes.  I wash my face every night before bed, but I feel like there’s always a trace of mascara or bronzer left over.  Plus, these are sooo easy and they make me feel fresh and clean. {So fresh and so clean, clean ;)}
Slide5
I used to watch the news while I got ready, and I watch the Today show all summer long, but during the school year I get ready to music instead.  I pop my iPhone in the dock and go about getting ready.  Music always puts me in a better mood, and it’s much less distracting {and depressing} than local news.
Slide4
It doesn’t have to come from Starbucks, but I love me an iced latte or caramel macchiato.  I NEED caffeine in the morning.  I’m sure it’s mostly mental, but caffeine is a must-have or my day just.isn’t.right!
Preston and Steve
I’m a faithful listener of the Preston & Steve Show on WMMR.  I literally laugh out loud on my way to work every morning. Belly laughs and an iced caramel macchiato…is there a better way to start out a morning? I don’t think so!
Slide1

or
Slide2

Once I get to school I have to eat and I’m all about convenience.  I pretty much alternate between Jimmy Dean turkey sausage sandwiches and Quaker Real Medley’s in Apple Walnut.

So there you have it! My morning must-haves “school-year edition”.  I hope that maybe you found a few new favorite things to try.

I can’t wait to read about your “Morning Must-Haves”. 

Link up below!

Please be sure to…
1} Use the pink linky button above
2} Link back here with your specific blog post {not your general blog URL}
3} Come back and find a few new, or favorite blogs, and stop by and see their favorite things and leave a sweet comment or two!  Everyone loves a comment! {Me too…hint, hint}


And a reminder…next Thursday’s topic is “Beach {or Pool Day}”!!!

Thanks so much for playing along!

~Halle
Loading InLinkz ...

25 comments:

  1. I had a sample of the Quaker Real Medleys at Costco one Saturday. I can see why you eat it. It was delicious! Thanks for the linky. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Neutrogena face wipes. So convenient.

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caffeine is a definite favorite of mine. I think it is just a staple in just about every teachers life!

    Jessica*

    Teacher Talk*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for some great face wipes. I have some Olay ones and hate them. I never feel refreshed. I will have to give this a try.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those wipes! The lazy in me finds them quite useful! Thanks for the fun linky!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog from Tammy at Forever in First. I'm your newest follower!

    Kimberley
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still in school too. Hang in there. The end is in sight.


    Krystyn
    Ms Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use the same face wipes in the morning! They are great. And I agree, coffee and music in the morning are a must! Great linky!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you on the caffeine! I posted, but haven't been able to link up yet. It gets stuck on the picture part...weird. I'll try again later. Thanks for the fun linky!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great linky! I'll try to link up before your party closes. :) Fun!
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't we all love coffee in the morning?! This is such a fun linky. I posted on my blog, but I'm having problems linking up. I'll try again later. Thanks so much.

    Jeanette
    Third Grade Galore

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love Starbucks! I also kept about three or four Quakers in my desk for morning emergencies :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun fun! I'm your newest follower. We have a ton of those breakfast sandwiches in our freezer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this linky idea! So much fun reading about things that other people love and finding new things to try out! I also blogged about it but am having trouble linking up. I will try again this afternoon!
    Jennifer
    The Blessed Teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh!!! LOVE caramel macchiato!! I spent a summer in Poland while in college and fell in L-O-V-E with it. While its not quite the same as in Poland, at least I can buy the flavor at the grocery and start my day off right! I have to keep one jug at home and one at school.

    Erin

    brummettmath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't blogged all week, but I couldn't miss your linky!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those face wipes are my favorite! Just found your linky.... I plan to link up soon!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are my first linky party! THanks so much! I totally agree about the face wipes. I feel like I never get my makeup off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Neutrogena wipes! In fact, I have those on my list of things to buy before I leave for a trip tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had fun with your linky party today and it was definitely a welcomed break from reading for summer classes. Excited I found your blog and I'm your newest follower!

    Best,
    Bryce
    Second Grade Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this linky party topic! I'll have to join in next time! I am a new follower. :-)

    -Tasha
    ATenderTeacherforSpecialNeeds

    ReplyDelete

Are you writing a comment? Yay! I love reading them!