Image Map

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A "Silly" Freebie

Are you celebrating a certain Dr.'s birthday this week?

We are, and I can't wait to share pictures of all the fun stuff we're doing to celebrate!

I have a fun freebie for you to throw in with all your other festive Seussy-stuff!

It's called "Silly Parts of Speech"



 It's not actually all that silly. But I'm not allowed to use a certain author's name in my products!

This freebie is great as a hallway hunt. read the room, or center activity!

Students read the words on the cards and decide what part of speech the word is.




Adjectives. adverbs, nouns, and verbs are all covered in this Hallway Hunt, as is a recording sheet.




You can grab it for free from my Facebook page. Just make sure you're a fan!

I hope you can use it in your room this week :)

~Halle

3 comments:

Are you writing a comment? Yay! I love reading them!