Image Map

Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet Me, Teacher Blogger Linky!!

I'm so excited to be participating in this little linky thrown by my friend Stephanie at Falling into First.  I love getting to the chance to know all of my favorite bloggers a little better.


Before I answer all of Stephanie's questions, here's a little blurb about me...

I've been married for 2 years to my loving, sarcastic, hard-working, and supportive husband, Dave.  We are expecting our first baby in just under a month. {Hopefully he/she is not like me in that I am almost always late!!!!}. We live in a cute little house with our dog, Georgie Girl, who is my four-legged, furry baby, and our cat, Mac, who is sweet as can be.  Life has been extremely good to me :)



 Now, onto the questions...

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

my Georgie Girl, lattes, pale pink nail polish, beach days, summer nights, breakfast foods, evening walks, fonts, and naps

IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

a newscaster or graphic designer

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU

sensitive, creative, shy

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "_________________" SAID NO TEACHER, EVER!

paperwork is the best part of my job!

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO YOUR PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Justin Timberlake, Emma Stone and Jimmy Fallon

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

Just a Small Town Girl

Q: YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

invisibility

Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

i have so many. here are a few of my favorites




Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

like a prayer {madonna}

Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?

morning person...about 20 minutes after my alarm goes off

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

probably my comprehension passages, although my favorite is usually whatever i've just finished!



SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU!

i'm half italian which no one would ever guess given my fair skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. {ok, naturally light brown hair and blue eyes}

So fun, right?!  Make sure you join up with Stephanie and/or head to her blog to learn about many more of your favorite bloggers!! Click the button below to head on over!




11 comments:

  1. Ah! We could totally be a duo on American Idol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I say the monkey quote all the time! Thank goodness my family/classroom/life is "perfect" Haha! You're pregnant belly is just adorable! I hope this month goes by quickly for you :)

    Slainte,
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun reading your post! You pup is cute I have a fur baby too! Hopefully this month goes quickly for you! Best wishes!

    http://www.kinderdoodlez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The monkey quote is HILARIOUS! Thanks for the fun and the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised to hear you say you'd be a newscaster- that's what I majored in!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a mom is the best job in the world! Such an exciting time for you! Love your doggie.
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize you were expecting! Congrats. I'm going with boy.

    Cute puppy.

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Are you writing a comment? Yay! I love reading them!