Image Map

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Introducing Ella Grace

I've been MIA for awhile, but I promise I have a good reason! Just a quick little post to let you know what's been keeping me occupied these days :)

Introducing Miss Ella Grace...

3 days old


Ella was born on September 13, 2014 at 9:47am. She weighed 8 lbs even and measured in at 20 1/4 inches long.  We didn't know what we were having before Ella was born, and both her daddy and I thought SHE was going to be a HE! So, needless to say, we were pretty surprised!

We are so in love with this little lady!

not always a fan of pictures


Once we get some sort of routine going {haha}, I hope to check in a lot more often. Until then, I'll be busy snuggling this little muffin!

~Halle



16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely georgeous! What a doll. Love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What a pretty little bundle of joy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Halle!! Love the precious photos! Enjoy your time away :)

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful, Halle! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! She's a keeper! Enjoy.


    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful! Enjoy every moment and rest every chance you get!

    ReplyDelete

Are you writing a comment? Yay! I love reading them!