Image Map

Friday, June 19, 2015

Five for Friday {6.19.15}


Love linking up for Five for Friday with Kacey! It's been too long...

here's what life looks like lately...




I've been enjoying my time with this Little Miss. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw my post on how much different this summer is compared to my last summer. Example: This summer I wait in the parking lot for Target to open at 8am. Last summer, I was rolling out of bed at or after 10am.





I took part in a little #makeovermadness this week. I gave one of my very first products quite the facelift. Not just the cover but the whole inside as well. Love the kick in the behind this TpT Seller's Challenge is giving me!

You can grab it for only $2 through Sunday! Click here to grab it!



When it comes to jewelry I like to stick to the classics. Items I don't have to change out with every outfit. Like, I'm pretty sure my diamond studs have been in my ear lobes since my husband bought them for me 2 years ago!
So...I thought the jewelry subscription Rocksbox wouldn't really be for me, but I was totally wrong. After I built my wishlist, they sent me the three most perfect "wear everyday, all day" pieces. Case in point, I've yet to take off this Kendra Scott necklace:


I'm seriously am so torn between sending it back for my next set of jewelry and keeping it forever.
Want to try Rocksbox free? Its the Stitchfix of jewelry!
 You can get a free month on me, just use the code below:
HALLEBFF2


I'm super-busy on the TpT front. I'm working on bundling my Main Idea resources right now. Be on the lookout for the growing bundle...you'll be able to grab them all at a pretty fantastic price!


Check them out ahead of time here.




 Did you know I have a personal blog? I'm pretty awful at posting there right now, but maybe if I had a few followers, I'd get on top of that. Visit me at Sweet Baby H by clicking my blog button below:
Sweet Baby H

That's about it!

Now go link up so I can read all about your week!


Have a great weekend, friends!
~Halle



4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your post and I became your latest Instagram follower=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute little baby you got there! And yes, you are right, once a little one comes a long things change!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy...I may need to check out that Rocksbox! And I vote for a nursery reveal- I want to see Ella's room!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace looks so pretty on you! I'm pretty simple when it comes to jewelry, if I even wear it.

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete

Are you writing a comment? Yay! I love reading them!